Rock and indoor climbing Interest Group (RIPE-Rock)

This will be for anouncements and contact about the “DIY Social” excursion which some climbing enthusiasts try to arrange during each RIPE meeting, usually on the Wednesday.

2 Likes

We’re working on a “Plan B” for this evening, as the most promising gym is closed so that they can set up for a big competition at the weekend. More news when we have some …

Plan B: Penjački klub Granit, Takovska 41 - 20:00-22:30. Earlier is for booked sessions with a trainer, so not for us. James and I are aiming to get there at 20:30.

As it turned out, PK Granit only does instructor-led training sessions, and were about to close when we arrived. We learned that they are prepared to welcome walk-in participants to these sessions. Next such is on Friday evening.

Another option is PK Zemun (see timetable — open sessions are marked in English as well as “slobodni termini”) at Penjačka Dvorana Puls (address: Viktora Igoa, 4).

There aren’t plans for any excursion to either of these; I’m sharing the information in case anyone should find it useful.

Great initiative. I’d be in at the next RIPE meeting!

We also use the ripe-rock mailing list for announcements about this activity.

1 Like

Cool, I’ve subscribed!